Friday, January 28, 2011

Annik Character Profile

Each of us created at least one character for the story. They tend to reflect on who we are in real life, but sometimes we like to create characters totally opposite from us. Let me tell you a little about my character.
My character's name is Annik, and she's one of the main characters. She's an elemental Puppet, with power over water. She has glasses, ocean-blue eyes, bluish-blackish chin-length hair, and a snake named Lang. Lang turns into whip when needed. She normally wears shorts, a t-shirt and a short poncho. She loves reading and writing and the others rely on her for knowledge from books. Annik is usually calm, but when she loses her temper, she gets very angry.
I hope the others put up their characters' profiles soon.

Kiki

2 comments:

  1. I like how you reflected yourself,(it's kind of funny).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. A Very Interesting Character Indeed. XD
    I Wonder What The Others Are Like. (Lol I Already Know The Other Characters.)

    ReplyDelete