Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oh Dear... Sorry!!!

Hello all! I've just looked at my dashboard, and realized the last time we posted was May 25th... sorry for all those readers out there waiting for the next part!
We've been awfully busy lately, and some of us hadn't had the time to sit down and write about Puppetmaster. We're having some exams and waiting for the start of summer, so hopefully we will be able to write soon.
For me, my computer privileges have been quite reduced, and the computer is where I write down all my ideas and stuff. I've been working on transferring my handwritten work onto here, but it's quite tedious.
As for the others? All I know is that Ketchupman has lost his password onto Blogger, Cassandra's been working on her personal blog and Sab is busy with eating, sleeping, drawing and life.
So yeah. I'm going to try to find that old file of Liera's past... hopefully I'll be able to post it by today...
Thanks for sticking with us!
-Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment